Synchrony Occupational Therapy is able to provide free parent information evenings.
These presentations usually run for approximately 1 hour and can be tailored to meet the needs or individual Kindys.
An example of what a presentation includes is as follows:
- What is Occupational Therapy and how can it assist your child?
- Typical developmental milestones for fine motor, gross motor, attention and self-care skills.
- Underlying skill areas including muscle tone, core strength, hand dominance, hand strength, pencil grasp and sensory processing.
- Tips and strategies for how to foster development of your child’s skills.
- Opportunity for individual questions relating to your child.
We’d love to hear from you to arrange a time when we can present at your Kindy.